This Detroit-area neighborhood guide provides valuable information and insight to help you understand more about Detroit metro neighborhoods. Learn about other communities in the first part of this two-part series.
This smaller city in the suburbs of Detroit is located in both Wayne and Oakland counties.
- Population: 5,988 people.
- Real Estate Data: Median home value is $356,705. There are 64% of single-family homes in this city.
- Demographics: Almost 30% of the population is between the ages of 35 and 54, making it a good area for families.
- Education: 63.3 % of residents are college graduates, while 97.9% are high school graduates.
- Median Household Income: $99,052
- Job Sector: The top tier of the workforce is divided