Nobody wants to reduce the price of their home when going through the selling process. However, sometimes this becomes necessary to sell the home. It all starts with looking at the market and the asking price of your home. Start by answering a few simple questions.
- Has your MLS listing received very many hits?
- Does the description of your home actually sell the features?
- Have you used any type of direct mail campaign to market the home?
- Have you held any open houses?
- Do you have plenty of pictures with your online listing?
- Is there a virtual tour of your home online?
- Have you shown the home to anybody yet?
Sometimes, it's not the buyers and it's completely you. If you're not motivated to sell, you may have too high of a…